1. The children sat in the reading corner. 孩子们坐在读书角。
2. The story was about a king. He was called King Arthur. 故事是关于一个国王的。他被叫做亚瑟王。
3. The children did a project. Biff wanted to be a knight. "It's not fair," she said. "Why can't girls be knights?" 孩子们做了个专题。Biff想要当骑士。她说：“这不公平，为什么女孩不能当骑士？”
4. She wanted to go skateboarding. But the magic key began to glow.
5. The magic took Biff to King Arthur's castle. It put her in a dress. "Yuk!" said Biff. "Knights don't wear dresses."
6. Biff got on her skateboard. The knights were amazed. "We'll have to ask King Arthur," said the knights.
7. King Arthur laughed. "Girls can't be knights," he said. "Why not?" asked Biff.
8. King Arthur called a meeting but the knights argued. No one wanted to sit down. They all wanted to sit near King Arthur.
9. She spoke to King Arthur. "Get a round table," she said.
10. The knights sat round the table. 骑士们围着圆桌坐。
11. Girls are as good as boys. 女孩和男孩一样棒。